Welcome to Naafra.org. Each day hundreds of members connect with other family members to get the most news, information, and tips for their family reunion events. NAAFRA.org is the largest Afrikan Amerikan Reunion network available online today. Reunion planners, organizers, and participants rely on us for ideas, information, and resources.
We can help if you need the following:
- Help and information with organizing a family reunion
- A social network where family members can share information about themselves, their families and their reunions.
- Services or products for family reunion organizers
Your Family Needs You!
One of the unique prevalent rituals and long standing experiences generated within and by Black families in America is that of the “Family Reunions”. Traditionally they are seen as celebratory, leisure, recreational, and inspirational events.
Family reunions, within the African American community, are a unique experience. The opportunity to nurture relationships, revel with each other, and celebrate life, has been a critical component in keeping our families together. For African American families, the family reunion provides a connection to the past and future
Naafra.org has created the NAAFNET social network. This network was created to connect families and friends. Joining NAAFNET will enable you to:
- Connect - to people who care about you and see others in your social network.
- Share - Post and share news, video, images and events your family should care about..